Corbin was born and raised in Birmingham, Alabama. From a very early age, he always knew he wanted to be a lawyer just like his father. Corbin saw firsthand how hard his father worked to help everyday people and hoped to one day do the same thing. He uses those principles to help his clients each and every day.
Corbin represents plaintiffs in a vast array of civil litigation from personal injury, wrongful death, and medical malpractice. Corbin is a member of the Emerging Leaders Caucus of the Alabama Association of Justice. He is licensed to practice in all state and federal courts in Alabama.
- Alabama State Bar in 2019
- U.S.D.C. Northern, Southern, and Middle Districts of Alabama
- Cumberland School of Law at Samford University, J.D., magna cum laude, Merit Scholar, Judge Abraham Caruthers Fellow, 2019
- Editor, Cumberland Law Review, 2017-2019
- Auburn University, B.S., magna cum laude, 2016
- Birmingham Bar Association
- Alabama State Bar
- Alabama Association for Justice
600 University Park Place,
Birmingham, Alabama 35209
Mann & Potter, PC is located in Birmingham, AL and serves clients state-wide, including communities in Jefferson County, Shelby County, Calhoun County, Tuscaloosa County, Montgomery County, Marion County, Talladega County, Macon County, Marengo County, Greene County, and more.